Don't leave it too late!
A notice of election for Marlborough parish was posted on 11 March - there are 16 councillor positions. If you'd like to put your name forward for one of them this is the process you'll need to follow.
Nomination papers can be obtained from the Returning Officer as follows:
- Electoral Commission website at:
- Main Reception at County Hall, Bythesea Road, Trowbridge BA14 8JN
- Main Reception, The Council House, Bourne Hill, Salisbury SP1 3UZ
- Main Reception at Council Offices, Monkton Park, Chippenham SN15 1ER
- By telephoning Wiltshire Electoral Services on 0300 456 0112
Nomination papers must be hand delivered to the Returning Officer or his appointed staff at The Main Reception, Council Offices, Wiltshire Council, Monkton Park, Chippenham, Wiltshire SN15 1ER between 10am and 4pm on any working day (excluding Good Friday 2 April 2021 and Easter Monday 5 April 2021) from and including Friday 12 March 2021 but no later than 4pm on Thursday 8 April
Please go to main reception and ask for Electoral Services.
Please make an appointment to submit your nomination papers by using our online booking system: https://www.wiltshgov.uk/elections-town-parish or by phoning Electoral Services on 0300 456 0112.
If the election is contested the poll will take place on Thursday 6 May