New bus routesMarlborough to Devizes, Hungerford and Great Bedwyn Station
The third addition to the Wiltshire Connect service starts on 30 October. This will provide direct timetabled services to Devizes or Hungerford as well as additional on-demand, pre bookable routes.
A brand new bus is visiting Marlborough Market on Wednesday, 25 October - why not check it out and pick up a timetable? We also have paper timetables available from our offices.
This is a summary of the changes taking place from 30 October:
- Introduction of the third on-demand bus and extension of the operating area to the east of Marlborough and Hungerford which includes Froxfield, Chilton Foliat, Ham, Shalbourne and Hungerford.
- Introduction of the new 100 service between Marlborough and Devizes – 4 Journeys in each direction Mon-Fri
- 101 Pewsey-Devizes – revised timetable based on passenger feedback with some journeys running earlier or later. The 17.40 from Devizes will now do a full journey serving all villages en route.
- Introduction of the 110 timetabled service between Marlborough-Great Bedwyn and Hungerford to compliment the on-demand service. School journeys will continue to be operated by Swindon Bus/Reds and will run all year round and show service 120. (Service 20/22 will end on 28th October).
- From 4 November, the Saturday on demand service will operate between 8am-8pm instead of 7am-7pm as we have found the 7am-8am hour to be very quiet.
More information including maps, timetables, links to download the booking app and instructional videos are available below and from https://www.connectingwiltshire.co.uk/getting-around/bus/wiltshire-connect/
More information in the press release here